Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary
My Loves

Vincent Murphy

Central New York

Central New York
Rocks!

Spring

Spring
Come On!

Awwwwww

Awwwwww
I miss my Missy

Better Days

Better Days
they'll come again

Alicia Vida Billman

Alicia Vida Billman
is 29 today

This says it all!

This says it all!
Friday noon, you're coming home with me Vinny.

Vincent Murphy?

Vincent Murphy?
What!?

Tuesday nights

Tuesday nights
are gonna change in May

Mr. Murphy

Mr. Murphy
waiting for his haircut

When I get bored

When I get bored
I take pictures of myself in bathrooms

Graphic Boulevard

Graphic Boulevard
blown transformers and a tree

Cars in Bergenfield

Cars in Bergenfield
didn't do well

House on Queen St

House on Queen St
with a for sale sign in front of it

Bergenfield

Bergenfield
Storm 2010

Vincent Murphy

Vincent Murphy
and his look alike Bob Murphy

Off my back porch

Off my back porch
Don't worry I didn't take this pic while falling

Down Kellogg Street

Down Kellogg Street

Up Kellogg Street

Up Kellogg Street

My house, our cars

My house, our cars

Winter 2010

Winter 2010

Summer!

Summer!
I want summer back!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Guest Blogger: Missy

I know that every day Murphy puts up cutesy crap that attempts to make it sound like she's cool and fun and smart and witty, but today I'm here to give you the real lowdown on what it's like to live day in and day out with that little psychopath. Here are just a few of the things she's done in the last few days that prove she's crazy:
spent $20.00 on Pedi Paws, the as-seen-on-tv pet nail trimmer/stroke-inducing torture device after seeing apparently drugged up dogs happily getting their nails trimmed in the commercial.
bought wildflower seed and left the box on the living room floor, then was surprised when, upon coming home, she found that I had opened the box and the plastic and consumed an unknown amount of seeds. Now I could have black-eyed Susans growing in my tummy.
had the neighbor cut down my apple trees, under which I stand in fall gobbling apples like nobody's business. Now I'll only have deer crap to look forward to.
is calling the vet for an appointment today, I just know it. She says we're trying yet another vet, since I had to be muzzled last time. So, what else is new? Catherine says we're going to go to every vet in the Mohawk Valley until we find one I like. Surprise! I don't like vets! I didn't like the one in Waterville and I didn't like the bald guy in New Hartford. Would you like people who stick you with needles and put thermometers . . . never mind.

These are just a few of my complaints, and they're some of the relatively minor ones. But you know what? I kinda like this blogging thing. It feels good to get some things off my chest. And don't you think my post is more interesting than Murphy's?

Murphy's New York a go go is mine!
Happy Monday

2 comments:

  1. Missy,

    I miss you and I love your humor! I think Dr. Murphy should go out and get you a treat for all of the work you put into this post. While you are eating interesting and odd items though, stay far from the Walnuts that fall from trees in your area. Back in the day my father picked some off the ground only to find out the ones growing in that region were most likely poisonous... you can as Carlie, she probably has answers to that mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it wasn't for the nail trimmer you'd hit all these exctra kerys in the kerybasrd.... you should thank Dr. Murphyt.

    ReplyDelete